About Google Analytics Plugins:
Google Analytics is a powerful analytics solution that allows you to track conversion goals and other metrics (eg. revenue) that is important to your business. By placing one tag, or tracking code, across your site you can get a better understanding of what happens after an user clicks on your ads. The single tag can also be assigned to multiple goals so you don’t have to create or implement any new tags
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Download bing-analytics zip file.
2. Delete any existing gapp or bing-analytics folder from the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
3. Upload bing-analytics folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
4. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
5. Go to the right site menu and easily insert tag id on your site.
This WordPress plugin is developed to simplify the implementation of Google Analytics feature. The user simply installs the plugin, adds the Tag ID from their Google Analytics account after deciding to implement the tag on all or a particular page.
Please Donate to Support Our Development:
Feedback form for Bing Analytics UET: